JobDiva # 19-06698
JobDiva # 19-06698
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Training/Courseware Instructor for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Position Overview: This position is for a full-time contractor who will be working in a customer-facing organization within Client. Position requires designing and writing instructor-led courseware which can include instructor and student guides, labs, group exercises, assessments, and handouts, to meet specific requirements of Energy Services. Position also requires creating job aids for new functionalities implemented into the department case management system. The position will require occasional travel to various company facilities around the five boroughs and Westchester County but will be based in the Manhattan office on 14th Street. The position will also require infrequent field visits to customer and vendor locations that may require safety shoes and other forms of personal protective equipment.
- 5+ year's training development experience with technical content
- Experience developing training materials in a variety of media that promotes retention
- Ability to create both formal classroom and informal training content (e.g., Facilitator Guides, Student Manuals, Course Curriculum, Lesson Plans)
- Experience creating, analyzing, and distributing training performance analytics at the program, facilitator, and student levels
- Experience creating supporting training resources to enhance the learning experience (Audio, video, role playing, gamification, etc.)
- Experience in using new technologies to enhance learning (Virtual reality, augmented reality, 3d, etc.)
- 5+ years' experience as an instructional designer (preferred)
- Experience with Electronic Performance Support Systems (preferred)
- Experience with Knowledge Management tools
- Experience with virtual reality and augmented reality learning tools
- Experience setting expectations and completing assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in teams
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Heckle Tulab | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary