JobDiva # 20-07377
JobDiva # 20-07377
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Training Coordinator-OpEx for our client in New Brunswick, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Uses administrative and organizational skills to support a team function or management.
- Organizes and control data and records for training and record retention.
- Ability to create and maintain internal SharePoint site
- Performs additional general office duties as assigned
- Schedules and communicates training events in Learning Management System
- Ensure requests and data entry is timely and accurate
- Ability to work closely with team by communicating clearly and with confidence
- Detailed oriented to ensure accuracy with data entry
- Can handle multiple tasks, processes and programs in a fast paced environment
- Must have at least a HS diploma or equivalent and possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- 6 months or more of relevant work experience
- Beginner to Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Be familiar with email, SharePoint, Internet protocol, and Learning Management System
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Maria Castañeda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.