Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Trading Specialist for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Developing trading assistant/trade control processes, e.g., trade booking, trade validation and ongoing trade maintenance and reporting
- Develop cross-asset product knowledge, utilize knowledge of financial instruments accounting relevant to the area supported
- Delivers support for new products and initiatives, provides analysis and KPI/MIS reporting
- Be a change agent, leading and delivering upon change initiatives within the context of the reconciliation function
- Partner with existing teams globally to achieve the best in class controls and practices in trade support
- Pro-actively challenge the status quo, identify and drive change to improve upon the current model
- Inject and lead governance, reporting and transparency into the day to day activities
- Negotiate delicate decision points around client on-boarding choices using a commercial, control and pragmatic mind-set
- Leading and delivering upon change initiatives within the context of the control function
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a Quantitative Discipline or Finance/Economics or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years of applicable experience
- Good understanding of time series modeling
- MS Office Suite, Expert MS Excel, Macros/VBA Knowledge
- Programming interest in R and Python
- MarkitWire experience
- Bloomberg experience
- Experience in supporting a similar role with product knowledge in Rates, FX, Credit, etc.
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.