Trade Product Manager
|Reference # :||18-04845||Title :||Trade Product Manager|
|Location :||New York, NY|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||05/17/2018|
Trade Product Manager
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Trade Product Manager for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
• Manage client's business, with a focus on both Traditional Trade and Open Account growth opportunities
• Support Trade PSS/TSO's to differentiate and WIN in the market (large, globally significant deals), as well as helping to drive trade and treasury cross-sell opportunities
• In close partnership with the Global and Regional Product teams, collaborate with Regional Trade Heads to execute on focused programs (e.g. Commercial Bank international growth strategy, OA/APF cross-currency payments strategy)
• Serve as product capabilities expert and technical trade product expert. Support the complex, specialized trade needs as part of the deal team for large deals.
• Continuously benchmark solution set versus key competitors, and integrate best practices into the product roadmap/investment prioritization. Collaborate with the global product management and regional product delivery teams on trade pricing to ensure market competitiveness and profitability.
• Work closely with Corporate Banking, Wholesale Credit, Operations, Compliance, Legal, and Risk partners to drive profitable, responsible growth while enforcing risk discipline/awareness and product suitability
• In partnership with Marketing and Trade PSS execs, increase visibility of the client's trade business by supporting execution of a comprehensive internal/external marketing campaign
• Represent the client at Trade conferences and on industry working groups
Interested in applying?
Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.