Job Number: 19-07340
Job Number: 19-07340
Ready for a rewarding opportunity in the Financial Services Industry? Eclaro is looking for a TM1 Developer for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro's client is a market-leading insurance company, providing property, casualty, and specialty insurance services within the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Designing business intelligence solutions, including databases, ETL processes, reporting framework, reports, and multidimensional cubes
- Providing technical leadership to the development team on various technologies like TM1, COGNOS, SQL Server, including SSRS and SSAS
- Communicating with business users for requirement gathering and technical support
- Implementing and maintaining TM1 database objects, including cubes, measures, rules, and Turbo Integration Processes
- Implementing and maintaining SQL database objects, SSIS packages, SSRS reports, and SSAS cubes
- Implementing and maintaining COGNOS 8 reporting framework, reports, and cubes
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science or related fields
- Ten plus years of Information Technology experience
- In-depth knowledge and extensive experience on business intelligence practice in an enterprise environment
- Proven track of record as an architect and leading developer for TM1 version 9 data models
- In-depth knowledge and extensive experience on SQL Server 2005 or later, including Integration Services (SSIS), Reporting Services (SSRS), and Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Knowledge and experience on COGNOS version 8 or higher
- Knowledge of insurance business
- Strong skills for analyzing, developing, testing, trouble-shooting, and communicating
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary