Eclaro is looking for a TM1 Developer for our client in Phoenix, AZ.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Build and maintain applications using Planning Analytics (TM1).
- The applications would leverage TM1 Cubes TI processes Dimensions required to support analytics and planning functions.
- Minimum 6-7 Years of development experience in building TM1 cubes and interfaces.
- Working experience in building and supporting cubes in TM1 version 10 and above
- Experience with installation configurations and patch/version updates
- Knowledge on Blue Prism would be an added advantage
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Cedric Ceballo at Cedric.Ceballo@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.