Job Number: 21-04035
Job Number: 21-04035
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a TIBCO for our client in Irvine, CA. This is a remote position with travel involved.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Candidate must have 8+ years' experience in enterprise applications integration using TIBCO suite of products.
- Lead the customer interface for the project on an everyday basis, proactively addressing any issues before they are escalated.
- Create functional and technical specification documents.
- Ensure that all in the delivery team, including self, are constantly thinking of ways to do things faster, better or in a more economic manner.
- Lead and ensure project is in compliance with Software Quality Processes and within timelines.
- Review functional and technical specification documents.
- Mandatory Skills:
- 1+ years of experience in Tibco Business works 6.x
- Tibco BW 6.x, Tibco Business Studio, Tibco Enterprise Administrator (TEA).
- TIBCO Business Works 5.x, Tibco EMS, Tibco RV, Tibco Adapters, REST-JSON Plugin, Tibco Designer, Tibco Administrator.
- SOAP/HTTP/JMS based Webservice Configuration
- REST Service Implementation
- Tibco Adapter (SAP R3 & Database Adapter)
- SQL Commands and Stored Procedures
- Unix commands & scripts for basic support activities
- Strong understandings of XML, XSD, WSDL & WADL
- Good-To-Have Skills:
- Jenkins Jobs Creation for deployments
- Apigee API proxy configuration
- Splunk Logging framework
- Jira/ Confluence tasks/ page updates
- Impulse Integration ( copybook plugins and/or TIBCO Substation's recipe)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Steve Adams | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.