Third Party Risk Analyst
Bank on a company that will help you reach your career goals. Eclaro is looking for a Third Party Risk Analyst for our client in Arlington Heights, IL.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest banking firms in the world, with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Set up meetings with contract owners
- Go over the requirements or evidence that is required
- Coordinate and host kick-off meeting to discuss the scope of the MP risk assessment and determine the domain inherent risk
- Instruct the contract owner how to fill out information on tool- Archer
- Quality assure all evidence and information that has been loaded into the tool meet requirements that were outlined
- Distribute MP Summary Report to applicable stakeholders
- Consult with the Contract Owner and stakeholders as needed throughout the engagement
- Review Contract Owner control assessments, rationale, and supporting documentation
- Direct Contract Owner to load issues (excluding low rated issues) into Helios
- Coordinate and host exit meeting to discuss the results of the MP risk assessment and the residual risk
- Enter MP review and risk rating information into 3PEET
- Develop and provide reporting to the Third Party Risk Management Meeting (TPRMM)
- Observation of Internal Controls
- Maintains internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators.
- Demonstrate adherence to internal controls. This will be achieved by adherence to all relevant procedures, keeping appropriate records and, where appropriate, by the timely implementation of internal and external audit points, including issues raised by external regulators.
- Implement the Group compliance policy by containing compliance risk in liaison with Local
- Compliance Officer. The term 'compliance' embraces all relevant financial services laws, rules and codes with which the business has to comply.
- This will be achieved by adhering to all relevant processes/procedures and by liaising with
- Compliance department about new business initiatives at the earliest opportunity. Also and when applicable, by ensuring adequate resources are in place and training is provided, fostering a compliance culture and optimizing relations with regulators.
- Demonstrate adherence to internal controls. This will be achieved by adherence to all relevant procedures, keeping appropriate records and by the timely implementation of internal and external audit points related to TPRM, including any issues raised by external regulators.
- Liaising with Compliance department to ensure compliance risk is appropriately managed by TPRM.
- High communication skills, analytical, audit, compliance or vendor risk background a plus
- Bachelor degree with a minimum of 5+ years related work experience required
- Demonstrated success managing complex projects
- Superior communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Organized, detail-oriented with ability to understand big picture
- Able to deal with ambiguity - integrate, prioritize and rollout programs without clearly defined guidelines
- Able to work independently and lead cross-functional teams to accomplish
- Able to negotiate/influence at all levels to ensure effective and timely delivery of projects and initiatives
- Experience managing client/partner relationships and expectations
- High proficiency of PowerPoint, Excel, Word and SharePoint
- CISSP, Certified Internal Audit (CIA)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Ivan Dupale at Ivan.Dupale@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.