Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Test Specialist for our client in Pennington, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Seasoned application testing consultant needed for digital capabilities development project to enable R&D.
- Develop test plans, select or apply test automation tools, develop detailed testing cases and scripts and conduct comprehensive testing to ensure high quality deliverables.
- Successful candidate must have strong independent application testing skills but also be able to contribute significantly throughout the agile design, development, testing and delivery.
- The ability to thrive in RAD/Agile iterative and incremental development and delivery environments is a must.
- Advanced expertise in software quality and application testing: web user interfaces, functional, NFR, integrations and usability.
- Strong technical skills in manual testing and automated testing.
- Familiar with testing tools and frameworks.
- Strong analytical skills analyzing requirements and use cases to design effective testing scenarios.
- Strong skills developing and executing test plan, testing cases and scripts.
- Ability to effectively report testing results & summary and ensure high quality capability.
- Skills in testing of application user interfaces, usability, performance, integrations and web services.
- Working knowledge of Application Lifecycle Management, JIRA and automation tools including UFT, WorkSoft
- Implement test plans, utilize test automation tools, write and maintain test automation scripts and track quality assurance metrics.
- Develop, publish and implement test plans, write and maintain test automation, develop quality assurance standards and define and track quality assurance metrics.
- Develop test plans, select test automation tools, develop quality assurance standards and define and track quality assurance metrics.
- 8+ years of experience in applications testing.
- 4+ years of experience in R&D software project.
- Working knowledge of software development life cycles and best software test engineering practices.
- Experience using automation tools and utilities such as those in the Mercury and/or Rational suites
- Experience with quality assurance methodologies and SDLC.
- Experience in an FDA validated environment
- Experience in Software validation for GxP environment
- Experience in scientific application and knowledge of the BioPharmaceutical R&D
- Bachelor’s degree in scientific discipline, computer science or technology related field
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Aria Rico at Ariadne.Rico@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.