Eclaro is looking for a Test Management for our client in Chicago, IL.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Test Strategy development for the assigned project/program. Test Estimation
- Oversight of test planning and test execution for project/program
- Coordinate with various programs/client groups in understanding testing needs, including interacting with project managers, business owners/sponsors, tech leads and architects, test resources in offshore
- Provide program test status reports, escalate issues/risks and work with appropriate stakeholders for resolution and mitigation.
- Test designing skills, Test planning Execution and test reporting. Familiarity with Test Automation tools (Client UFT and/or Load Runner and/or Selinium) and Client ALM. Knowledge to Delphix will be an asset.
- Knowledge of Financial services industry is a must specifically to Fund investments and transfer agency business will be an asset
- Experience in agile project delivery and ability to adapt to continuous changes to requirements, scope and direction
- Experience and/or knowledge of working with JAVA, Microservices architecture and MarkLogic
- Guide and educate program/project teams on testing best practices and act as test SME.
- Experience in working with globally diverse teams
- Good Client facing communication - verbal and written
- Should be results oriented and should drive expected outcome in a complex integration program
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Andrea Abanador at Andrea.Abanador@eclaro.com now
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary