Eclaro is looking for a Test Architect for our client in Woodbridge, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Experience in defining, designing and developing quality engineering solutions using open source tools
- Experience working in an Agile development processes (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, XP etc.)
- Experience with Automation Tools like Selenium, Worksoft Certify, Tricentis Tosca, Query Surge or similar tools
- Experience with software development/programming using JAVA,C, C++ and a scripting language like python or Perl Experience leading and implementing Mobile Automation Strategy
- Awareness to Software Development and Testing lifecycle with various agile methodologies and experience managing quality and automation in the agile practice
- An in-depth understanding of TDD/ATDD principles and of building quality into the process, coupled with Agile tool experience such as J-Bhave/Cucumber/FitNesse
- Well versed with Internet & Cloud technologies and infrastructure
- Strong understanding on various QA Tools, frameworks and Technologies
- Deep knowledge of UI Automation, Web Service Automation and Performance / Load Testing
- Strong Test automation experience with framework design
- Strong knowledge of white box testing such as iOS/Android device tests for Apps/SDKs
- Continuous Integration tool experience, such as Jenkins & other Agile tools like Bitbucket/Artifactory
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Rosie Alcanzarin at Rosie.Alcanzarin@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.