Job Number: 21-14737
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Test Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for closely working with development and business teams to understand the system and generate test cases.
- Responsible for maintaining test case coverage for the solution
- Responsible for the quality of the work items in the product backlog; e.g. the user stories are easy to read, and understood
- Responsible for project reporting progress to diverse stakeholders through the use of dynamic dashboards, and project status slide(s)
- Creation of Charts, Graphs, and other Widgets (e.g. Burndown chart; Current Open Bugs) that articulate project progress (KPIs)
- Responsible for Testing Batch Jobs for Input/Output, Web Applications etc.
- Responsible for doing System Integration Testing and Interface Testing
- Responsible for analyzing database objects and providing assistance to developers on identifying data source/formula etc., for issue resolution
- Responsible for working closely with business user to come up with test case validation, verification and sign off
- Experience using Microsoft DevOps or JIRA managing the product backlog; e.g. creating user stories, and linking them to test cases
- Understanding the business requirements and converting them to user stories with clear Acceptance Criteria for product owner acceptance.
- Experience management of the test case coverage process, including creating test cases against user stories to confirm acceptance of delivered work item. Create Test Plans, correlate test cases to plans, and correlate test cases to user stories. Perform the execution of the test cases using Azure DevOps, Test Plan module.
- Experience reporting project status to a diverse set of stakeholders through dynamic dashboards (JIRA or Azure DevOps) or preso slides. i.e. QA KPIs
- Experienced SQL user using DDL, DQl and DML type SQL statements against Oracle
- Experience using Document Management Systems such as SharePoint for collaboration
- Experience facilitating meetings including setup logistics, managing the meeting, and posting meeting minutes
- Experience creating documentation for project artifacts such as Business Requirements Documents (BRD), or Functional Specifications
- The following are not required for this position but would be considered as a valuable asset in a potential candidate:
- Experience with implementing Automated Test against Web Apps, and API simulators such as SoapUI or Postman
- Some level of automation testing would be good to have, using Selenium, NUnit, or other known testing framework.
- Experience with DB2 Database and Mainframe etc.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Henry Zuniga | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.