Teradata Database Administrator
Eclaro is looking for Teradata Database Administrator for an opportunity for our client in Bentonville, AR
The DBA or TeraData Specialist will work closely with the current engineering team to provide the technical direction towards designing, creating and maintaining the TeraData database system which will serve as a core for multiple Enterprise products. This is a hands-on position that will require performing development and maintenance activities, while also participating in the support efforts to Client and learn new technologies and extract business values from them.
- Responsible for designing and maintaining TeraData databases
- In charge of the setup, installation and maintenance of TeraData database clusters and servers
- In charge of the setup, installation and maintenance of Vertica and MS SQL database clusters and servers
- Participate in establishing processes and best practices around development standards, version control, quality control, deployment, maintenance and change management
- Experience in Data Migration from database and data warehouse applications
- Experience in Scrum methodology
- SaaS or cloud software development experience
- Must possess significant knowledge and experience with TeraData and big data analytics.
- Proficient in ETL and hands-on experience with one of the ETL tools (like SSIS, Kettle or Talend).
- Must be able to construct and troubleshoot very complex queries and handling big data
- Must possess experience with Linux
If interested, send your updated resume to Aria Rico at firstname.lastname@example.org
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services. ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees
Job Status: Contract/Temporary