Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Recruiter for our client in Austin, TX.
Eclaro's client is one of the largest Insurance Brokerage and Consulting Firms in the United States. If you are up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The successful Recruiter will draw from their experience in setting benchmarks, from their prioritization skills in order to exceed client needs and their relentless desire and ability to attract and convert the right kind of talent prospects for the client. They will thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, be willing to roll up their sleeves, work hard and have fun in order to get the job done. They will draw on their knowledge of recruiting and branding to forge dynamic relationships with prospects and candidates. This position will provide support in the area of tactical recruitment, prospect identification, resume review and candidate pre-screening and interviewing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to understand requirements of the business and the role and how it fits into the organization
- Create innovative and resourceful sourcing strategies to find and attract the top passive and active talent through a variety of search methods to include social media, internal databases, job boards, networking & referrals, Internet & Boolean searches, company targets, cold calling campaigns, professional industry organizations and other search techniques etc.
- Screen resumes and conduct candidate screening interviews and present qualified candidates to Hiring Manager for further consideration as appropriate
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers and Talent Acquisition Leaders to keep them informed and engaged with the progression of the sourcing and outreach campaigns
- Establish and maintain strong candidate relationships and ensure positive representation of client’s brand and reputation by educating candidates on the opportunity, and client culture
- Regularly track and update pipeline and interview activity to share with internal stakeholders
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND/OR ABILITIES:
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter
- Experience utilizing the latest sourcing tools and methods (Internet search, Chrome and browser extensions, Social Media, LinkedIn etc.)
- Exceptionable ability to tell a story in a way that speaks to a job seeker's motivation, career goals and interest
- History of using creative sourcing approaches, including leveraging strategies that are uniquely your own
- A tenacious drive to win and persistence to push beyond adversity to solve the most challenging talent-focused business problems
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment, high-performing team oriented environment
- Successful track record of achieving targets including deadlines and recruiting goals
- Self-starter with an incredible work ethic and team first mentality
- Effective time-management abilities
- Preference for search firm or corporate recruiting experience in the insurance brokerage industry
- Ability to learn and understand complex products, processes and services
- Strong business acumen to be able to comprehend business needs and structure
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Deep technical knowledge of sourcing methodologies, tools, platforms and approaches
- Exceptional interviewing, communication, organizational and problem solving skills
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Brokerage
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Daisy Fernandez at Daisy@eclaro.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.