Temp Director/Senior HRBP
Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Temp Director/Senior HRBP for our client in Austin, TX
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest Insurance Brokerage and Consulting Firms in the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Director, Human Resources, Mid-Atlantic Region provides overall support for leaders and employees in the designated region. The position will be required to partner with the Regional President and Senior Vice President of field HR support to ensure the implementation, and monitoring of company HR strategies and solutions, with a focus on driving success and meeting business goals and objectives, while improving working relationships, building morale, increasing productivity and supporting NFP's PeopleFirst culture. The position will partner with business leaders on organizational design, workforce planning, talent acquisition, succession planning, compensation, and employee relations. The position will lead a team of HR Business Partners and HR/Payroll Administration staff.
To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Workforce Planning & Talent Acquisition
- Assist leaders with workforce planning to identify and analyze what the region needs in terms of workforce (size, type, experience, knowledge, skills and quality) to achieve business objectives
- Develop and maintain consistent job titles and descriptions across the business/locations
- Ensure employee onboarding and orientation processes are being conducted using NFP resources and materials through HR team staff
- Policies, Procedures and Employee Relations:
- Provides counsel and direction to HR Staff, leaders, supervisors, and employees to address employment-related matters
- Maintain full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws and regulations related to employment, employee relations, compensation and all other aspects of human resources
- Conducts investigations in response to formal complaints
- Manages disciplinary and separation processes through HR staff
- Ensures offices are trained on the Company's employment-related policies as required by law
- Interpret and administer company policies for employees and management
- Participate with other members of HR team to serve as employee advocate while balancing role of internal business partner
- Monitors employment practices and decisions to ensure fair and ethical practices that foster effective employee relations, reduced turnover, and promote and maintain a high level of employee morale and harmonious environment
- Participates in the implementation and administration of compensation, bonus and incentive programs and structures.
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling
- Performance Management
- Drive and facilitate effective performance management practices (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions) to create and maintain a high performance culture that improves organizational capability.
- Provide coaching and guidance to managers on carrying out goal setting, performance reviews and providing feedback to employees
- Learning and Development:
- Coordinate with HR Talent Development team to support talent development and training for the region.
- Participate in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs. Follow-up with Talent Development team, managers, and associates to ensure training objectives are met
- Employee Engagement:
- Work with regional leaders and regional HR staff to drive NFP's Peoplefirst culture by promoting company-wide initiatives and building regional initiatives to support employee engagement; Release organizational communication, in order to ensure a positive employee experience and employee engagement within the region
- Ability to provide strategic HR support to the region
- Sound knowledge of employee relations practices
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws and regulations
- Detail oriented and task focused
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to express ideas clearly in both written and oral communications
- Ability to effectively utilize Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Education and Experience:
- 10+ years' experience as an HR professional leading an office or region
- Experience leading a team of HR professionals to support the region
- Bachelor's degree with course work in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field.
Certificates, Licenses, Registration:
SHRM-SCPS or SPHR Certification a plus
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Working primarily at a computer workstation full time
- Standing, walking, talking, hearing, sitting, reaching
"If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro"
Interested in applying? Contact Trisha Jover at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.