Telecom Business Analyst
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Telecom Business Analyst for our client in Georgetown, KY. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Able to reach out to the correct TEMA group when new services are ordered; ensuring accurate billing information for invoicing
- Investigate any invoices that are not presented accurately by TEM for company approval.
- Investigate any duplicate billing issues with vendor and/or TEM to resolution
- Provide a monthly reporting of financial information for monthly accruals to the TEMA financial contact Liaison with vendor PRI term agreements/contracts for all TEMA location and submit the same to the TEM repository
- Identify credits due and provide direction to the billing vendor as to where to apply credits
- Identify any past due or late payment charges on invoices and ensure validity; advising the TEM of course of action
- Client's TEM provider, MDSL, has their own billing portal in which all inventory is to reside. Often we are asked for reports of services/charges by any or all departments.
- Active participant and stakeholder in conference calls with the TEM provider (on average 3-4 times per week)
- In depth knowledge of telecom voice, mobility, conferencing & data billing services; i.e. recurring, non-recurring, usage, one-time, credits, late fees and past dues
- Excellent verbal and written skill to communicate with a variety of vendors
- Ability to provide our Client's TEM (telecom expense management) vendor, MDSL accurate and timely allocation for each circuit/account, and provide correct information to set up new account in TEM
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Email Radelyn.Bulaong@eclaro.com with a Word resume, along with the six-digit position ID number, your hourly rate and availability.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.