Technology Project Manager
Be part of the Media & Advertising Industry! Eclaro is looking for a Technology Project Manager for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a full lifecycle advertising and media agency providing advertising, direct marketing, public relations, brand development, and digital strategy to their client base in over 96 countries. They represent some of the most trusted brands and have created iconic campaigns. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Successfully managing the full end-to-end lifecycle of 3-5 technical business integration projects in parallel
- Responsible for end-to-end management of 3-5 technical business integration projects with a local, regional or global scope and a duration of 6-10 months
- Work with Business Sponsors and other stakeholder to create various key project artefacts, including project management plans that are aligned to internal guidelines and the general PMI best practices
- Manage day-to-day project activities to manage progress and project risks:
- Coordinate/lead project team meetings
- Facilitate decision making
- Issue/risk escalation
- Maintain data quality in PM solutions
- Maintain action-item lists
- RAG status reporting
- Financial analyses
- Project administration
- Uses a variety of tool and techniques to build professional relationships, manage conflicts and influence behaviour in a complex organization
- Understands his/her audience, focusses on the story-line, is concise, and is visually oriented and detail oriented
- Knowledgeable about industry best practices for IT project management (Waterfall, Agile and Hybrid)
- Has a good general understanding of IT risk/compliance requirements, SaaS solution architecture, financial analyses, software integrations, SDLC, IT services and IT operations
- 5-7 years of experience in managing the full lifecycle of technology or business change projects including:
- The creation of key project artefacts
- Assuring data quality in PM systems
- Project risk management
- PMP certification or equivalent
- Experience in managing infrastructure, software and services integration projects that are driven by M&A
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Mica Navidad at Mica@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.