Technology Operations Lead
Technology Operations Lead
Job Number: 20-06911
Job Number: 20-06911
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Technology Operations Lead for our client in Lawrenceville, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- A project lead to support our Informatics and Predictive Sciences department to coordinate complex data processing, management, and analysis projects in support of Client industry leading Immuno-Oncology (IO) pipeline.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for insuring timely delivery of high impact bioinformatics projects from high throughput genomics, genetics, cytometry, and proteomics data generated from Client IO clinical trials.
- This project leads remit will include end-to-end oversight from experimental design through data delivery, processing, and analysis.
- Establish and maintain operating mechanisms to facilitate the cohesive and uniform transparency across many projects and external partners
- Integrate IPS book of work with other Translational Sciences books of work for holistic view of projects from start to finish
- Coordinate data analysis projects between highly matrixed teams, such as Clinical Genomics, various informatics teams (pipeline, analysts), and Pharmacodiagnostics (per project requirement)
- Liaise with Client Cybersecurity to coordinate security reviews and arrange data transfer capabilities that enable third party collaborations across Translational Medicine
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope and project schedule, using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders through robust communication and stakeholder management
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks; facilitate the transparency of risks and progress for their technology team to key stakeholders and team members
- Establish and maintain relationships with third party data vendors, such as, but not limited to contracts and information needed for China components of studies
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Engages in specialty projects to drive Client success of biomarker activities.
- Takes lead in management and triage of critical, systemic, issues and conflict resolution. Involves key internal players to ensure speedy decision-making process.
- Partners with clinical teams, vendor management, outsourcing management and global procurement to drive the strategic Client position to enhance the value of biomarker vendors capabilities to Client through early engagement with internal teams as well as our internal partners, cross-organizational discourse and planning transparency.
- Bachelors degree and 7+ years experience in clinical drug development/scientific discipline, OR Masters degree and 3 +years experience.
- Significant exposure to biomarkers, genomics and genetics technologies, Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) workflows (laboratory and computational)
- Familiarity with basic data management, processing, analysis, and reproducible research best practices
- Thorough understanding of clinical data management required.
- Firsthand knowledge of data security and transfer principles highly desired.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects of significant complexity/global scope, in a highly virtualized team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret complex problems/data from a variety of sources, and through effective decision-making and planning, deliver superior business results.
- Experience in leading organizational/cultural change and managing expectations and risks.
- Thorough understanding of organizational structure, operating culture, effective work styles and achieving results in a changing environment.
- Ability to influence in the matrix and across organizational/company boundaries.
- Experience and high degree of fluency with MS Office tools (esp. MS Excel, MS Project, SharePoint).
- Ability to quickly learn and leverage in house IT technology solutions for information management.
- Highly effective organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrates strong communication (written and oral), interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Negotiates an enterprise (vs. functional) perspective across Client allowing competing trade-off across the business to be managed.
- Fosters teamwork between Client functional areas; creating a team environment based on mutual trust and respect.
- Encourages teams to share knowledge, experiences, best practices, and information on an ongoing basis.
- Embraces a culture of diversity and inclusion to enhance personal and company performance.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.