Technology Business Analyst Senior Associate/ Associate Director
Technology Business Analyst Senior Associate / Associate Director
Job Number: 21-14282
Job Number: 21-14282
Take a bold step forward in your career! Eclaro is looking for a Technology Business Analyst Senior Associate / Associate Director for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a global private equity firm that provides unique opportunities for value to its wide slate of investors. In a highly competitive industry, they are poised for success and create a work environment where you can thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Client's Technology team is seeking a business analyst for the Global Technology COO team.
- The ideal candidate should have 3-5 years of experience in business management, strategy, consulting and/or financial planning, with a basic understanding of budgeting and accounting concepts and strong analytical skills.
- The individual will support the Global Technology COO organization on technology financials, strategy development, expense management, project reporting and other strategic special projects sponsored by the CIO/COO.
- Allocate, manage and govern technology expenses to ensure the organization is on-track to meet budget commitments by monitoring actuals
- Assist with the planning and budgeting process including running analytics, developing presentations on trends and year on year explains
- Work with project and service managers to verify expenses are in budget; validate expenses are allocated to project/services; and escalate exceptions and outliers
- Generate and automate monthly financial management reports providing substantiations and commentary for primary drivers and variances to budget while relating the impact to the Technology portfolio plan
- Coordinate the compilation and reporting of metrics/KPIs across the Technology organization for holistic organization-wide management reporting
- Manage and govern the technology portfolio structure and activities in the Project Portfolio Management (PPM) tool
- Proactively look for opportunities to streamline and automate processes and reporting
- Comfortable producing data driven insights & analysis with recommendations and action plans
- Craft presentations, communications and work on ad-hoc projects as needed
- Assist with strategy and special projects for the COO, as needed
- Basic understanding of budgeting and accounting concepts experience working in COO, strategy, analytics, consulting and/or strategic finance functions
- Proficient in MS Office toolset, especially Excel and PowerPoint - previous experience of Excel Pivot Table and Data Analysis, reporting techniques are essential
- Experience using PPM tools to manage both Projects reporting and Project accounting
- Detail and process oriented
- Ability to balance various competing priorities while driving objectives forward
- Energetic, self-motivated and effective under pressure
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Experience in partnering with technology management within a Financial Services organization
- Self-assured and personable attitude with maturity and proven ability to build strong partnerships with colleagues must enjoy the challenge of working within a fast-paced and demanding work environment
- Solid team player with a strong work ethic
If interested, you may contact:
Bridgette Marks | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.