Job Number: 21-05872
Job Number: 21-05872
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Technician for our client in Corvallis, OR. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for performing varied and general tasks involved in high tech manufacturing processes within an integrated circuits cleanroom
- Various tasks will be in support of both production (customer intended) and R&D
- These tasks may include, but are not limited to, basic manufacture, assembly, installation or processing of components, subsystems or systems, operation of basic tools, operation of assigned production/manufacturing machinery, assisting with daily collection of production statistics, scheduling work for designated area of operation, perform basic operating maintenance on one or more types of equipment, assisting new employees, work with other work units/departments, coordinate efforts within and across shift structure
- May be responsible for customer design programs and software utilization
- Ability to comprehend the general/technical aspects of the job and follow detailed processing instructions. Must be able to effectively communicate aspects of the job with co-workers and management, frequently documenting within the provided systems (email/passdowns/reports/equipment tracking)
- Works on assignments that are complex in nature and require judgment, initiative, and technical/specialized knowledge to resolve problems and/or develop recommended solutions
- Work is completed with minimal supervision and assignments may be completed with or without established procedures
- May determine methods and procedures for new assignments
- High school education or equivalent; some college level education preferred
- Competent general administrative skills/ knowledge of most operations areas
- Usually works with multiple projects and has the experience/ability to support multiple areas of operations
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.