Job Number: 21-04739
Job Number: 21-04739
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Technician for our client in Corvallis, OR. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Reads/interprets schematics, printouts and specifications as needed to complete tests to determine the functionality of function area
- Ensures testing instruments are calibrated and verified on a regular basis.
- Participates with the debugging and troubleshooting of new and existing procedures, equipment, products etc.
- Creates new test programs/procedures as needed for new technology.
- Applies basic knowledge of the job skills and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of assignments/tasks
- Good understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job
- Works on assignments that are routine to moderately complex in nature and require basic problem resolution and independent judgment
- Organizes own tasks and receives general instructions on all work
- Operating and cleaning 3D printers
- Maintains equipment and tooling by performing preventative maintenance.
- Assists with training on equipment sets to include documentation, theory of operation, daily maintenance, operation, and simple troubleshooting
- Promotes teamwork on and across shifts and programs
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment
- Certify to process operations requirements to provide operational coverage when necessary
- Provide technical support to the engineering teams through the development cycle of new 3D products. This will involve working with a team to resolve complex technical issues using a wide variety of technical skills, including running processes and experiments, post processing, cleaning and maintaining lab space and equipment, etc.
- Typically an Associate's degree or equivalent experience and/or 1-2 years related experience
- Basic computer skills for data entry and other computer systems for workflow/inventory tracking
- Ability to use the following software packages, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Outlook.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.