Job Number: 20-06984
Job Number: 20-06984
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Technician for our client in Wyandotte, MI. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro's client is a leading component manufacturer with a portfolio of oil and gas, chemicals, plastics, performance products, agricultural products and fine chemicals. Their customer base includes many diverse industries and markets, including pharmaceutical, aerospace, textile, construction and automotive industries. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This position will assist in all areas of the production facility.
- This position will be hands on manufacturing, interfacing with products and equipment.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Manufacturing / production experience is a requirement; experience with machine operation / assembly is preferred.
- Demonstrated Experience in:
- Safety is first priority mindset
- Willingness & ability to create & adapt to change
- Energetic & a positive attitude
- Competencies of accountability & ownership
- Meet or exceed standard for attendance
- Ability to learn & perform a variety of tasks
- Flexibility in changing own & others work priorities as short notice
- Strong verbal, written, & interpersonal communication
- Coordination with people & teams within unit & beyond; good team player
- Good troubleshooting & problem solving skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in plant work
- Effective time management & organizational skills
- General knowledge of handling both manual & automatic controls
- Demonstrated strong end-user computer skills
- Mature dependable judgment when dealing with others
- Exhibits good judgment in asking for help
- Good understanding of general routines & procedures; skilled in the operation of relevant equipment
- Shuts down, starts up, and maintains normal operation of the de-flashing units
- Able to use carts, electric pallet jacks, pneumatic tools, electric and pneumatic bin lifters, hand held air wands, brooms, Scan Guns
- Required to work shift work and perform all duties in a safe, efficient manner
- Capable of lifting 30 lbs and have the patience to sit for extended periods of time while performing job tasks.
- Reads standard operating instructions to familiarize self with operating and safety procedures.
- Able to wear and utilize all personal protective equipment (PPE) specified by the organization.
- Performs safety check of assigned equipment on a routine basis and actively participates and supports the safety program.
- Supports efficient movement of materials from inspection/assembly lines to staging area for transfer to warehouse.
- Completes equipment and product changeover operations to insure safety, quality and productivity are maintained.
- May train other personnel on unit operations within the department
- Frequent interaction with internal customers.
- No external customer interaction.
- Understands fundamental operation of HMI (Human Machine Interface) to enter data into LAN (Local Area Network) database system (unit electronic databases) as necessary to maintain proper operation of the de-flashing units.
- Problem solves alone, and with others, to resolve equipment problems.
- Must possess attention to detail and organizational acumen.
- Must have a functional knowledge of English language, and writing
- Candidate must have basic math skills and experience using measurement tools, ie. rulers, gages, etc
- Participates actively in the Cellasto Big Deal program and attends all monthly safety meetings.
- Candidate must have at least 1-3 years of production manufacturing experience for this position.
- Client DDI is required PRIOR to submitting candidate to the opening.
- Candidates must score a C and or better to be considered for the position.
- Client CHR required after offer.
- Screening requirements specific to job assignment.
- Please see below: For Material Handlers, Deburring Operators, and Mold Line Operators, the following clearances are required:
- Hearing Conservation
- ISO For Fork Truck drivers, the following clearances are required:
- Hearing Conservation
- Mobile Equipment
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Alvin Costan | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.