Job Number: 19-11195
Job Number: 19-11195
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Technician for our client in Corvallis, OR. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Individuals In this position are expected to be a resource for the operation and related maintenance of a wide variety of 3D products, technology systems and other related equipment sets, with an emphasis on safety. The primary responsibilities of this individual are to provide operational support to the R&D engineering teams through the running and support of 3D products and support equipment, to provide lab support by cleaning, and preparing support equipment, and performing measurements and recording data and pass-down information
- Demonstrates a safety-first behavior in the workplace at all times. Support and promote safe practices for using chemicals, tooling, and all related equipment.
- Compliance with, and adherence to, Client Safety standards and procedures.
- Load/Run/Unload materials and jobs on prototype and production 3D printers and support equipment (ovens, bead blaster, metrology tools, etc.), including applicable cleaning and preparation, per documented procedures and experimental work instructions
- Perform preventative maintenance on 3D printers and support equipment
- Perform basic troubleshooting regarding operation of 3D printers and support equipment
- Work with powder processes including sifting, baking, excavating, loading and unloading 3D printers and/or peripheral equipment
- Performs a variety of material processing, metrology and related tasks in assigned functional areas according to established and experimental plans and schedules
- Actively involved in defect finding & trouble shooting, reporting and verification, suggesting root causes & reporting results
- Enter data accurately and completely in Client systems which may include: Tables, spreadsheets, pass downs, maintenance tracking, job tracking, etc.
- Communicate and escalate issues to tech leads and supervisor for resolution
- Works on moderately complex assignments that require ordinary problem resolution and independent judgment
- Has the ability to use the following software packages, MS Word, MS Excel, OneNote, MS Outlook Exchange, etc.
- Operates with limited supervision and general instructions for new assignments
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Steve Adams | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary