Job Number: 19-07531
Job Number: 19-07531
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Technician for our client in Corvallis, OR. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for performing varied and general tasks involved in manufacturing process
- Assisting supervisory and non-supervisory employees with various tasks. These tasks may include, but are not limited to, basic manufacture, assembly, installation or processing of components, subsystems or systems, operation of basic hand tools, operation of assigned production/manufacturing machinery, compiling data for reports, assisting with daily collection of production statistics, scheduling work for designated area of operation, perform routine operating maintenance on one or more types of equipment, assisting new employees, work with other work units/departments, both internal and possibly external to the company
- May be responsible for customer design programs and software utilization
- Applies extensive knowledge of the job skills, company policies and procedures to complete complex, specialized assignments/tasks in creative and effective ways
- Comprehensive understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job
- Works on assignments that are complex in nature and require judgment, initiative, and technical/specialized knowledge to resolve problems and/or develop recommended solutions
- Work is completed with minimal supervision and assignments may be completed without established procedures
- May determine methods and procedures for new assignments
- High school education or equivalent; some college level education preferred
- Minimum of 5-6 + years’ experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education
- Senior/advanced general administrative skills/ knowledge of most operations areas.
- A+ Certification desired
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Steve Adams | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary