Job Number: 21-00730
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking Technical Writer
for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Tasks include to various initiatives, including, but not limited to, interviewing business units and relevant staff to capture project-related information, documenting best practices and lessons learned, and identifying relevant knowledge areas.
- Additionally, will be interviewing staff across Units, to gain insight into business processes, and the ability to document those processes into a coherent new policy and procedures documents.
- Existing policy and procedures will require updates or revisions to reflect current business environment and practices.
- In this role, will be responsible for producing concise, technically accurate and high-quality written summaries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work collaboratively with the team as well as technical engineers, planners and other key business stakeholders to support and contribute to the overall success of business controls.
- Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work with the team to gain an in-depth understanding of client's various programs and documentation requirements.
- Produce concise, technically accurate and high-quality written summaries that meet industry standards and are easily understood by technical teams.
- Create brief, written summaries of large technical documents, interviews, presentations at committee meetings and project meetings.
- Create related user help guides for client’s programs and knowledge base site.
- An intermediate to experienced technical writer.
- The ideal candidate must be able to understand and summarize complex accounting practices, effective internal control functions, and develop robust policies and controls.
- Experience in technical writing capacity in the utility, electrical, mechanical, or civil engineering industries.
- Proven experience drafting and editing high quality, technical documents.
- Strong knowledge of MS office products like Word, PowerPoint, and Microsoft.
- Knowledge of SharePoint publishing features.
- Must have strong writing, editing, organizational and communication skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with representatives of various departments.
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Eileen Sares | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.