JobDiva # 20-10084
JobDiva # 20-10084
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Technical Writer for our client in Andover, MA.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Technical Writing role writes, or supports the development of, various technical documents such as: requirements, specifications, test plans, and user manuals.
- Understands validation concepts in order to produce documentation for validated systems
- Provides evidence of compliance with legal, business and regulatory requirements
- Translates highly technical software functions/features into process driven user friendly materials to support implementation and training of applications
- Liaises with clients or developers to gather information
- Organizes, synthesizes medical and business literature, and writes clear, accurate reviews of the literature.
- Creates operational and system qualification documentation in support of Messaging Services implementation. Develops Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), training materials, and user manuals.
- Intermediate MS Excel and MS Word.
- Experience working with documentatum system for controlled document workflow management; working experience with Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) desired.
- GMP data verification experience;
- Author technical report summarizing production, laboratory, validation activities and associated data
- Collate and compile data report, data sheet, and/or database from paper-based and electronic sources
- Provide independent verification of data accuracy on report and database
- Execute and coordinate necessary documentum workflow activities for the authoring, review, and approval of documents
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Maria Castañeda | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.