Job Number: 19-07169
Job Number: 19-07169
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Technical Writer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Write documentation, user guides and policies and procedures for a newly formed team
- Also organize the team's site and portal as well as formulate processes to manage the team's pipeline
- Write, edit, manage, and publish high-quality documentation, including user guides, online help, release notes, reference manuals, APIs, and technical notes
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information
- Establish documentation practices and standards
- Work with product managers, project managers, software developers, and quality assurance engineers to plan technical documentation content
- Engage subject matter experts and organize content review and revision
- Knowledge on Agile methodology
- Knowledge on RPA tools like Blue Prism etc.
- Knowledge on web applications, SOA, SharePoint , Tableau, SSRS
- Continually strive to improve the quality documentation
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and possess excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to meet strict deadlines, prioritize work, and manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Heckle Tulab | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary