Job Number: 19-07024
Job Number: 19-07024
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Technical Writer for our client in Middleton, WI.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Author, develop and maintain unit level Job Function, Job Task Curricula, SOPs, Master Batch Records, User Guides, On the Job Training Checklists and Job Aids using MS-Word, Documentum (PDOCS), Trackwise (QTS) and Learning Solution (PLS)
- Schedule and deliver unit level orientations and equipment training
- Provide Site and Unit OJT qualifications, re-qualifications needs
- Design, develop, schedule and deliver training solutions for a variety of production functions, tasks and equipment operations using a variety of computer applications and methodologies
- Interact with leadership to make appropriate curricula enrollments based on assigned tasks
- Ensure training documentation is accurate and complete.
- Generate a number of reports using PLS to monitor trainee progress and completion of Items and Requirements assigned to colleagues and contractors through Job Function and Job Task Curricula
- Interact with leadership, shop floor operators, specialists and subject matter experts
- Schedule and facilitate blended hands-on work center training with new Technicians, explain and demonstrate production concepts, equipment setup, operation and documentation within all applicable Site, Production, GMP, Environmental and Safety procedures
- Batch record review
- Years of Experience 0-3
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary