Technical Writer (Vaccine Manufacturing)
JobDiva # 19-04700
JobDiva # 19-04700
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Technical Writer for our client in Andover, MA.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Position Overview: The technology technical writer provides technical writing, administrative, and logistical support for technology projects. The current technology project involves the re-filing of a vaccine manufacturing process using historical data and risk based approach. Technical Writing role writes, or supports the development of, various technical documents such as: requirements, specifications, test plans, and user manuals.
- Authoring of technical protocols, reports, memorandum, records, and related correspondence
- Retrieve and compile data from electronic sources / databases and paper records
- Reconcile comments from multiple reviewers on technical writing
- Provide administrative support for the routing of documents for review and approval in conjunction with the use of an electronic document system
- Understands validation concepts in order to produce documentation for validated systems
- Provides evidence of compliance with legal, business and regulatory requirements
- Translates highly technical software functions/features into process driven user friendly materials to support implementation and training of applications
- Liaises with clients or developers to gather information; and Organizes, synthesizes medical and business literature, and writes clear, accurate reviews of the literature.
- Creates operational and system qualification documentation in support of Messaging Services implementation. Develops Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), training materials, and user manuals.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, and experience in the use of web-based applications
- Technical writing (technical writing experience in the area of biopharmaceutical or vaccine manufacturing is preferred)
- Ability to carry out basic calculations in support of data compilation and technical writing activities (candidate with science or engineering background preferred)
- Experience in conducting meetings and managing resolution of comments
- Years of Experience 5-7.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary