Job Number: 19-04306
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Technical Writer for our client in Andover, MA.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Include supporting regulatory dossier authoring, managing document reviews, ensuring that document complies with internal standard and regulatory requirements, data verification (auditing), document reviews to gather relevant information, managing multiple document completion timelines.
- Light technical writing and editing expected, applied to regulatory documents and supportive technical reports.
- Attention to detail particularly for verification of data integrity is crucial.
- The colleague must work within established corporate and organizational guidelines and must record and document all relevant information.
- The colleague must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to interact effectively with peers and senior scientists & engineers as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Detail oriented, track details and data proofread, edit, cross check
- Highly proficient in MS word, Online Documentation Systems, Document Management Systems, Info Management Systems, transfer from Word to PDF, Adobe, LIMS, Electronic Notebooks
- Excellent English grammar (reading, writing, talking)
- Customer service, professionalism, independent, go getter, able to actively follow up and maintain timelines
- Looking for scientific background
- Regulatory doc experience
- Follow regulatory requirements and FDA guidelines
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary