Job Number: 19-03442
Job Number: 19-03442
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Technical Support for our client in Corvallis, OR. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Individuals in this position are expected to be a multi-disciplined engineering support technical resource for the operation, repair, maintenance, and enhancement of wide variety of 3D products, technology systems and other related equipment sets, with an emphasis on safety
- The primary responsibility of this individual is to provide technical support to the R&D engineering teams through the development cycle of new 3D products
- This will involve working with a team in order to resolve complex technical issues using a wide variety of technical skills, including running processes and experiments, post processing, cleaning and maintaining lab space and equipment, etc.
- Follows all SSME safety requirements for design development, building, upgrading, and maintaining all equipment sets
- Operate 3D printing equipment and support equipment
- Perform periodic preventive maintenance, keep equipment clean and serviceable, and keep work area clean
- Records and maintains a historically documented log of failures, repairs, and modifications performed on equipment sets
- Ability to use the following software packages, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Outlook Exchange, Adobe Photoshop, Unix, Basic Visual, etc.
- Maintains updated knowledge regarding new technologies, standards and implementation methods with respect to their impact on client’s products, processes, and services
- Demonstrates a safety first behavior in the workplace at all times
- Support and promote safe practices for using chemicals, tooling, and all related equipment
- Enhances equipment sets to meet safety, SSME, productivity, and serviceability needs by designing, machining, and/or fabricating components, hardware or fixtures
- Assists with training on equipment sets to include documentation, theory of operation, daily maintenance, operation, and simple troubleshooting
- Provides input to Purchasing, Engineering, Production, Facilities Maintenance, and equipment suppliers to coordinate equipment repairs, improvements, installations, and component ordering
- Perform, maintain, and setup computer systems to control equipment sets according to specified configuration requirements for both hardware and software
- Troubleshoot computer setups and installation of operating systems
- Safety Leadership – Compliance with, and adherence to, Client’s Safety standards and procedures
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Steve Adams | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary