Technical Project Manager
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Technical Project Manager for our client in Research Triangle Park, NC. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro's client is a leading component manufacturer with a portfolio of oil and gas, chemicals, plastics, performance products, agricultural products and fine chemicals. Their customer base includes many diverse industries and markets, including pharmaceutical, aerospace, textile, construction and automotive industries. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Dedicated resource tasked with the overall responsibility of the successful execution of testing within the program to achieve a high degree of quality to reduce risks & issues and increase customer satisfaction
- Involves quality and test advocacy, heavy coordination, resource planning and management, and resolution of issues that impede the test effort
- Performance testing of Lubricant Components
- Focus on projects specifically related to Anti-Oxidants, Lubricant Formulations, Anti-wear, Corrosion Inhibitors
- Presentation of technical papers at industry events
- More emphasis on reviewing research literature
- Negotiating the ongoing purpose and deliverables of the test effort including development and maintenance of the Program and individual Solution test strategies Ensuring the appropriate planning and management of the test resources including test plans / requirement traceability matrix (RTM), test cases, environments, data, personnel, etc.
- Coordinating and managing the testing execution and defect resolution across the integrated systems and teams required for solutions delivered within the program, including end-to-end business process testing across all involved systems
- Assessing the progress and effectiveness of the testing efforts, and reporting to all relevant parties, also acting as an escalation instance in case a root cause analysis across multiple systems is unclear, involvement of architects if root cause is a design issue which cannot be solved by testers and developers
- Advocating the appropriate level of quality by establishing and controlling the testing entry & exit criteria
- Advocating an appropriate level of testability focus in the software development process Skills
- Knowledge of all aspects of the software engineering process
- Experience in a wide variety of testing efforts, techniques and tools
- Experience managing testing efforts across multiple technical teams in different locations and time zones
- Experience programming or managing programming teams
- Knowledge of the domain, system or application-under-test
- Diplomacy and advocacy skills
- Planning and management skills
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Detailed oriented
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Pamela Saba at PamS@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.