Technical Project Manager
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Technical Project Manager for our client in Pleasanton, CA. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Enterprise Integration Services/SOA (EIS/SOA) Team is responsible for End-to-End Management of client’s systems integration projects.
- The team manages client engagements and delivers components that provide cloud and enterprise-wide integration solutions throughout the Care Delivery, Health Plan, Corporate Services and Digital Technologies portfolios.
- Work products include direct project management and on-going relationship management for all client’s Business Information Office Portfolios (BIOs).
- The organization drives the successful delivery of integration products from definition through production support.
- Technical Consultants within the EIS/SOA team provide technical oversight and project management from intake through Production Release.
- Must have ability to design and communicate highly complex technical solutions to a nontechnical audience as well as communicating business processes and requirements to a technical audience is an absolute must in this position.
- Will participate in the design of highly complex Enterprise and Cloud integrations.
- An in-depth knowledge of Messaging, Web Services, APIs, File Transfers and Data Streaming will be required.
- Evaluate proposed solutions and must be able to quickly identify missing business and nonfunctional requirements as well as assessing potential operational risks the solution may introduce once in production.
- Risk mediation is a key duty, and the ability to proactively communicate risks professionally and precisely is an absolute must.
- Accountable for successful project delivery through active client management, solution design, project management oversight, and budget monitoring
- Transform business requirements into viable solutions using established integration design patterns
- Plan and conduct project kickoff meetings; define project scope; facilitate technical/operational requirements; develop logical and physical design; develop detailed project plans; track/manage projects to successful completion; communicate status, issues and risks to project stakeholders; provide leadership to cross-functional project teams, and maintain project documentation
- Participate in client / stakeholder meetings and presentations to set expectations and to manage responsibilities, requirements, issues and initiatives
- Leverage internal tools to build detailed project cost estimates, identify critical assumptions and risks, and develop Statements of Work for new opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 additional years of equivalent work experience.
- 8 years of experience in software development and architecture with a minimum of 2 years in cloud native applications.
- 4 years of design and delivery experience in Enterprise Application Integration and Cloud/Hybrid Integration with 2 years of delivery experience leveraging Cloud Platforms and/or SaaS applications.
- 4 years of solution design and delivery experience with Messaging, Web Services, API, Streaming and File Transfers; Experience must include MQ, WMB/IIB, Kafka, Data Power, API Connect, SOAP, REST, XML and UML
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall.
- Knowledge and experience with Splunk, Managed File Transfer and API Management would be preferred.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Radelyn Bulaong at 201-283-9181 and email Radelyn.Bulaong@eclaro.com with a Word resume, along with the six-digit position ID number, your hourly rate and availability
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.