Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager (Jr. / Mid-level)
JobDiva # 20-07151
JobDiva # 20-07151
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Technical Project Manager (Junior / Mid-level) for our client in Herndon, VA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This position provides overall project management for the implementation and deployment of our company solution and Social Distancing and Contact Tracing (SDCT) solutions via the Cloud and at customer sites.
- The position requires a broad technical background in project/program management and in building and managing multiple complex projects and customer relationships.
- Clear and effective communication with customers, partners, and internal sales, engineering, and product management teams is essential.
- Direct and manage RTLS implementation projects including schedule, resource allocation, site readiness, implementation and sign off.
- Draft and complete detailed project documentation to include: Statement of Work (SOW), Requirements Verification and Traceability Matrix (RVTM), As Built, and project closure documentation.
- Utilize web-based tools to track project status, milestone completion, overruns, signoff, and calculation of billable vs. non-billable time.
- Set clear project timelines and expectations, with customers and implementation team objectives based on mutually determined scope and milestones.
- Proactively communicate project status information to Professional Services, Sales, Operations, Development, and executive teams.
- Coordinate and schedule with onsite implementation resources to identify, manage, and mitigate project risks. Coordinate with Systems Engineering, Support, and Development teams to resolve issues.
- Oversee overall project Quality Assurance to ensure deliverables are met and client expectations are exceeded.
- Prepare end-of-project report and assessments and conduct sign-off meetings
- Conduct kick-off, on-going project status, and closure meetings, and conduct hand-off from implementation to Support team.
- While this position is remote, there may be a need to travel to customer locations at times. This should not exceed 5-10%.
- 5 years of Project Management experience managing software and hardware projects of various sizes and complexities.
- Attention to Detail is a must!
- Ability to define customer requirements in detail.
- Thorough understanding of Wireless Networks, how devices communicate, the ability to technically relay our requirements to a customer/partner.
- A technical PM that owns the project from start to finish.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience in managing software and hardware implementation projects.
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects (5-20 projects at a time) with durations of 2 weeks to 4 months.
- Exceptional communication skills (oral and written)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Project, Zendesk, and Odoo Project Management desirable.
- Ability to generate meaningful reports and dashboards for Executive review.
- Must have experience with projects involving 802.11 Wireless.
- Previous experience in Healthcare, Manufacturing, Hospitality, and Federal is desirable.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jeanine Hastings | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer:Eclaro values diversity anddoes not discriminate based onRace, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.