Technical PM - Data Management
Technical PM - Data Management
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Technical PM - Data Management for our client in Charlotte, NC.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Leading multiple projects and priorities at the same time, including process or project analysis and assessments, managing all deliverables, process or project materials, communications, oversight of necessary training and employee readiness needs for process only or technology change efforts
- Develop impact assessments tied to cross functional change, including upstream and downstream
- Oversees analysis of current-state and development of future-state to facilitate implementation
- Assessing the adoption risk associated with the change effort
- Ability to understand deep technical conversations and translate them into action items and process steps
- Ability to comfortability have technical conversations with development resources and senior level executives
- Integrates knowledge of end to end business process into program planning and decisioning processes
- Strong facilitation skills, communication with impact, cross functional business and senior stakeholder engagement
- Facilitates across multiple areas (business, operations, technology, key partners) to drive critical change initiatives
- Developing concise and succinct presentations that will influence dialogue at all executive levels including the expertise in knowing the fine balance between detailed and high-level messages
- 5+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas: database-focused application development, data analysis, data management and governance
- Experience in database modelling, architecture, design, and implementation
- Relational database expertise, including SQL expertise
- Process design and project management experience with a complete understanding of the key principles and frameworks of Project Management and Process Development desired
- Ability to manage multiple project and priorities, adapt to frequent changes and work independently
- Excellent proficiency using Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and in Visio
- Requires skillful communication abilities to ask the right questions, using tools and visual materials, to uncover root causes to business challenges, identify opportunities, and make recommendations
- Must be able to work within compressed deadlines with limited oversight
- Knowledge of Enterprise Data Management standards and Authorized Data Sources strongly desired
- Understanding of Data Management fundamentals, including metadata, data quality, and data governance
- Strong analytical and organizational skills; ability to collect, organize, and analyze information
- Demonstrated PowerPoint presentation skills and ability to target messaging to different audiences
- Knowledge of Global Banking and/or Markets business and technology environment
- Knowledge of core banking functions, processes and tools including, but not limited to – PPRT, PCM, Portal, Changescape, AIT, EDIM
- Process improvement experience; ability to simplify and improve
- Agile methodology experience or PMI certification a plus
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.