Technical Operations Analyst (System Operations)
|Reference # :||18-01693||Title :||Technical Operations Analyst (System Operations)|
|Location :||COLUMBIA, MO|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||8 Years||Start Date / End Date :||03/30/2018 / 03/29/2019|
Technical Operations Analyst
Eclaro is looking for a Technical Operations Analyst for an opportunity for our client in Columbia, MO.
· WebSphere MQ, formerly known as MQ (Message Queue)
o Including MQ clustering, high availability and architecture, disaster recovery and troubleshooting
· WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment (WAS ND) and HTTP Server
o Stop/Start, troubleshooting, installation and configuration
· Security Key Lifecycle Manager [SKLM, formerly known as Tivoli Key Lifecycle Manager (TKLM) and Encryption Key Manager (EKM)]
o Installation, maintenance, application support and troubleshooting on Windows and Linux.
· Solid knowledge of security and security best practices.
· A working knowledge of UNIX and Windows systems to support middleware.
· A working knowledge of networking SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Certificate Management in WAS ND, MQ and SKLM
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services. ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees