Job Number: 19-12244
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Technical Leader for our client in Charlotte, NC.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- 15+ years relevant experience in roles, preferably in a development organization
- Highly effective performance in a matrix environment leveraging strong knowledge of technology platforms, applications, processes, and governance
- Proven track record of leading high performing teams, attracting and developing technical talent
- Proven track record of success in delivering technology change, project execution and delivery
- Banking domain knowledge specifically wire transfer processing across various channels (online, batch transmissions, and operationally entered) especially helpful including Fedwires, Cross Border Payments, SWIFT, and domain-centric off-the-shelf products (specifically ACI's MTS Platform)
- Familiarity with Midrange systems and applications, application development (SDLC), Agile development, DevOps, J2EE, JBOSS, Oracle, APIs
- Ability to build/maintain partnerships in a client-driven environment; experience with handling internal business partners and demonstrating partnership during stressful situations
- Excellent communication skills with ability to collaborate, influence, drive impact and report on evidence-based value
- Strategic and operational management of key vendor and strategic partner relationships
If interested, you may contact:
Bridgette Marks | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.