Work for a global healthcare leader. Eclaro is looking for a Technical Lead for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Ability to take charge and lead Incident resolution work along with Client vendors & third-parties.
- Experience interfaces with a large service providers and management of Service Level Agreements No 3-5 yrs
- Experience with Cloud Hosting No 0-2 yrs
- Experience with Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL, VMware, MS Windows, Red Hat and networking technologies No 3-5 yrs
- Experience working in a global organizations under government regulations preferred. No 3-5 yrs
- Good communication skills (written & verbal) with the ability to address management and other leadership
- Must be a detailed oriented person who can work independently No 10+ yrs
- Must to be to apply operational oversight during an incident and change activities. No
- On-call responsibilities are required (weekends and after-hours) and afterhour meetings to align with team members in different timezones. No 10+ yrs
- Strong ITIL skills in the areas of process, incident & problem management No 6-10 yrs
- Understanding of database architecture and design for all current and future database systems. No 6-10 yrs
- Understanding of large scales operational activities such as operating system (UNIX, Linux, Windows & VMware) patching, system maintenance and other change driven activities. No 10+ yrs
- Understanding of SAN based technologies and their interfaces to servers. No 3-5 yrs
- Understanding of software licensing applications such as SCCM, Flexera and Jdisc No 6-10 yrs
- Understanding of the licensing models for Microsoft Windows, Microsoft SQL Server, VMware ESX and Oracle Database No 3-5 yrs
- Understanding of the replication, high availability and other data protection technologies (databases, operating systems, etc.) No 6-10 yrs
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, please send your updated resume to Junethel.Binuya@eclaro.com or call (212)804-7476.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.