Job Number: 20-02777
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Technical Lead for our client in Durnham, NC.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This will be primarily focused on management of the IT Collaboration portfolio centered around the Office 365 stack.
- The ideal candidate has a passion for solving big challenges, is passionate about the end user experience and is process oriented.
- 6+ years of hands on experience with Microsoft Exchange server 2010-2016, Exchange Online, and Office 365 administration
- Possess strong PowerShell scripting experience
- Subject matter expert in Exchange 2010-2016, Exchange Online, Exchange Protection Manager, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Azure Active Directory Connect, Azure Active Directory Identity Protection, SMTP/Mail relay, Office 365, PowerShell Scripting, Conditional access, Azure Information Protection, Office 365 Message Encryption, Architectural design, eDiscovery, In-Place Hold, Retention polices, and DLP
- Possess a deep understanding of user identities and authentication
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jay Lucas | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.