Technical Lead III
Job Number: 21-06396
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Technical Lead for our client in Syracuse, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Define and coordinate the technical tasks for the configuration or development of the software and/or interfaces
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Assist in budget for internal hardware/software
- Create/Manage architecture diagrams/plans
- Work with vendors
- Serve as the interface between the developers, across all vendors and the project manager
- Ensure the configuration or development meets the desired outcome
- Has strong technical skills and often develops the architecturally significant components of the software system and/or interfaces
- Ensure all the developers understand the big picture because their work has implications
- Know the status of the development work and detect slippage
- Communicate technical issues/decisions effectively to PM and Sponsor by using business terms Tech Lead Key
- Define Technical Roadmap, from collaboration with relevant parties/vendors, based on current state conceptual design
- Initiate the future state design, identifying:
- Decisions Needed
- Risks, with mitigation strategy and plan
- Understand Interfaces, hardware requirements/needs, identify and ensure dependencies defined and met to ensure connectivity and all integration, functions, inputs/outputs are delivered.
- Identify key test strategy requirements and/or focus areas.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.