Technical Lead - Data Architecture
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Technical Lead - Data Architecture for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment
- Design, code, test, debug and document programs s well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture
- Work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications
- Responsible for day to day supervision for a small team of associates; provides coaching and input into the performance management process
- Strong leadership skills in managing big data projects which deals with high volume, high velocity data sets
- Strong hands on experience in a recognized object-oriented programming language. Examples include, but are not limited to Python, Java, Scala, C#, and C++
- Experience working with scalable, high-performance systems
- Experience with open source Data technologies (Spark, HBase/Cassandra, Kafka, Hadoop, Mesos, etc.)
- Experience building enterprise-grade APIs & service frameworks (REST, RPC, Spring, MuleSoft, etc.)
- Familiarity in Unix/Linux development environments & tools including scripting & process management
- Strong problem solving ability
- A team player who can collaborate with all stakeholders with strong interpersonal skills
- The ability or potential to multitask, prioritize and perform in a front-office facing environment
- Experience with analytics & data modeling for business & MIS use cases
- Front office experience, preferably in a securities or derivatives trading environment
- Experience in Test Driven Development & Agile methodologies
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.