Job Number: 21-04048
Job Number: 21-04048
Help people live their best lives. Eclaro is looking for a Technical Coordinator for our client in Atlanta, GA.
Eclaro’s client runs a continuous, dynamic, and first-rate delivery of IT services to the public sector - giving people greater access to technology, allowing them to achieve more in their ventures and soar to greater heights. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Assists Information Technology Manager in the planning and execution of assigned small projects/large service request efforts according to deadlines and budget constraints. Organizes and leads project teams to ensure project goals and objectives are met.
- Works with department leadership and stakeholders to document or develop project scope, goals, and deliverables, including project dependencies, project plans, budget proposals, communications plan, project scope, project timeline, and milestones
- Work with the Information Technology Manager to assign tasks and responsibilities to appropriate team members depending on the complexity of the project and tracks project milestones and deliverables
- Manages, tracks, and resolves cross-project dependencies, risks, issues/conflicts, and change requests to ensure that all targets and requirements are met
- Drives communication with project stakeholders to effectively communicate project expectations and status in a timely and clear fashion
- Develops and delivers progress reports
- Assist the Information Technology Manager in developing and delivering presentations to key stakeholders as needed
- Conducts project post-implementation meetings and creates a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
- May review current systems and processes for possible improvements and implement process changes as appropriate, including writing policies and/or procedures and training
- Holds and/or attends regular project meetings, and teleconferences associated with assigned projects
- Administers the project approach, structure, and charter through the establishment of project requirements and planning. Monitors the project budget and schedule
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Lea Enriquez | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.