Technical Business Analyst
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Technical Business Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Applies technical knowledge in determining end to end design requirements for large projects involving line of business, software/hardware developers and vendors.
- Work closely with business partners to define strategies for technical solutions, determine requirements, and develop functional designs based on the analysis of line of business needs, objectives and existing systems infrastructure.
- Drives and participates in design, development and implementation of large and complex enterprise wide applications, often using new technologies.
- Work closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into working technical designs and that test plans and scripts serve customer needs.
- May manage projects including responsibility for a project and project budget.
- Works under minimal supervision on enterprise wide projects requiring creative solutions.
- Apply knowledge of Capital Markets, Counterparty Credit Risk and Collateral to plan, monitor, and manage internal projects from initiation through completion.
- Leads project and project team through SDLC phases and ensures all required project evidence, documentation and sign-offs are in place (Including: BRD, HLD, LLD, etc)
- Create and manage all project management deliverables including project plan, resource plan, management reporting, budgeting, risk/issues, meeting minutes, etc,
- Lead requirements gathering / analysis workshop sessions to support solution design
- Work across all business and technical teams across the Client and external vendors and manage project expectations, delivery and risk
- Manage the design, build and execution of data migration activities, system improvements and extensions
- Facilitate Quality Assurance (QA) testing, User Acceptance testing (UAT) with downstream users, coordinates releases, and provide senior management reporting
- IT degree preferred or substantially equivalent experience.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5-7 years of applicable experience
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.