Technical Business Analyst - Merchant Services
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Technical Business Analyst - Merchant Services for our client in Seattle, WA.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Translate business needs into technical requirements, ensuring systems support while conforming to business needs and specifications; while identifying and mitigating risk
- Acting as liaison between line of business, technology teams and vendors contacts
- Document requirements in detail with clear acceptance criteria and perform "walk-through” of proposed solution to technology and line of business partners
- Ability to support multiple initiatives and cross-functional technology teams, at the same time and at any given time
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work with little to no supervision and little documentation of existing systems
- Setting up/leading project meetings, capturing meeting minutes and action items along with providing project updates
- Track progress of milestones and actions against dates
- Scrum Master with Agile project management - Effective Product Backlog management and understanding long-term product planning
- Understanding and practicing agility Facilitating Scrum events as requested or needed
- Understanding of PCI DDS standards and compliance
- Familiarity with global information security strategies and frameworks for merchant processing
- Background of merchant payment processing for card present and not present transactions
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at email@example.com now.
- Preferred experience with merchant supply chain management and integration into merchant invoicing, client support and inventory management
- Experience with client onboarding and designing capabilities around products, services and gateways
- Merchant services (enterprise offering) experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.