Job Number: 21-10143
Job Number: 21-10143
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Technical Architect for our client in Dallas, TX.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- 10 to 12 years of ETL development with at least 1 years in designing ETL solutions for clients in different is a MUST. (SSIS is preferred)
- Strong SQL experience
- Proficiency in databases (SQL Server, MySQL) and skills in one or more languages like SQL, MDX, T-SQL with knowledge of DDL, DML, stored procedures, triggers and performance tuning is a MUST
- Experience in Creating/Testing Web API's via Postman /C#/ Java Script
- Knowledge on handling JSON files, Serializing the data, Posting data to API is desirable
- Added Advantage:
- Good to have experience working with Hive/Hadoop/Python
- Knowledge and experience in Apache NiFi / Apache Airflow
- Prior work experience on Supply chain
- Strong experience in Cloud Data Quality, Source Systems Analysis, Business Rules Validation, Source Target Mapping Design, Performance Tuning and High-Volume Data Loads
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint /Visio for analysis and presentation
- Strong ability to lead by example and demonstrate proficiency in both product and domain
- Patient listener with the ability clearly articulate your viewpoint to manage and deliver to customer expectations, even under pressure
- Mentor on approach and execution of solutions, coach on technologies and establishing a team wide comprehension of solution capabilities and direction
- Ability to take complete ownership of the work and deliver with minimal oversight
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.