Technical Application Analyst
|Reference # :||17-06531||Title :||Technical Application Analyst|
|Location :||Charlotte, NC|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||07/12/2017|
Technical Application Analyst
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Technical Application Analyst - Sr. Net/UI Lead for our client in Charlotte, NC.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
• Write standards-compliant HTML /CSS (read, write, debug).
• Write standards-compliant ASP.NET and C# (read, write, debug) including .Net MVC 5+.
• Strong understanding of Internet architecture (HTTP, Cookies, Browser Interaction, Document Object Model Interaction).
• Basic knowledge/understanding of content management systems.
• Basic understanding of enterprise IT systems (load balancing, server environments, release management).
• Ability to design, execute, and automate test plans.
• Microsoft Office, with above-average Excel skills.
• Strong documentation skills.
• Basic SQL querying Skills
• Basic familiarity with database management systems
Candidate should demonstrate the following characteristics:
• Flexible Motivation – candidate demonstrates palatability for a wide-variety of tasks, both interesting and mundane. This means that the source of motivation is not always a specific task, but a focus on delivering as part of a larger team or effort
• Interpersonal Awareness – candidate understands how others will perceive their actions and makes decisions based upon that understanding
• Process & Systemization – candidate naturally perceives the universe as a collection of interconnected "systems”, or logical process flows with defined inputs and outputs
• Objectivity – the ability to keep emotions from interfering with logical thought processes
• Adaptability/Flexibility – candidate can adapt to frequent schedule changes, project scope and timetable changes and changes in overall direction in a complex operational environment.
• Enthusiasm/Passion -- candidate is enthusiastic about, and has a passion for, the digital space and is able to articulate the importance of it to others
• Experience with NodeJS applications
• Basic network architecture (TCP/IP, Firewalls)
• Other server-side programming languages (PHP, Python, Perl, .NET, Java/J2EE).
• Experience with digital data collection and web analytics
• Experience working with eCommerce or web and Internet-based projects
Interested in applying? Contact Charly Vie at email@example.com now
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.