Job Number: 19-04138
Job Number: 19-04138
Join the Eclaro Team! Eclaro is looking for a Technical Analyst for our client in San Diego, CA. This is a contract position located at our client's site.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, specializing in digital transformations and collaboration with customers to manage their needs and achieve success. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Work directly with our R&D customers to partner and support R&D development pertaining to our PWP Digital Web Presses
- Will operate and maintain multiple PWP Web presses
- Client’s Web Presses are very large industrial pieces of equipment that require hands on electrical mechanical support
- Working alongside R&D engineers will require you to trouble shoot, diagnose press and test tooling problems, providing repairs/solutions as well as installing any required H/W, S/W upgrades as needed by our business partners
- As required you'll proactively and effectively escalate issues on your customers' behalf
- Perform repair and maintenance duties associated with manufacturing and assembly.
- Experience supporting and managing firmware qualifications, revisions, and upgrades.
- Troubleshoots problems on non-functioning equipment.
- Dismantles, adjusts, repairs and assembles equipment according to plans, blueprints, operating or repair manuals, and/or rough sketches or drawings.
- Perform equipment modification as directed by test/manufacturing engineers.
- Uses ability as a skilled specialist to contribute to the development of new concepts/techniques and to complete assignments/tasks in innovative and effective ways.
- Work on assignments that are highly complex in nature where a strong degree of independent judgment, initiative and technical knowledge are required to resolve problems.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction from supervisor
- AA/AS Degree in Business or Technical area or equivalent combination of education and related experience
- Ability to apply analytical/mathematical skills and understanding of the fundamentals involved in the assigned field (e.g., chemistry, physics, materials science, electronics, optics etc.)
- Electrical Mechanical experience
- MS Office Access, Word, and Excel
- Ability to trouble shoot and debug both software and mechanical related issues on test tools.
- Ability to interact & communicate effectively (verbal, written, 1:1, and group presentations)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, R&D environment with continuous changes.
- Ability to read electrical schematics
- Lock Out Tag Out
- Experience with test bed control languages, test tools, scripting applications, and firmware (Python, Java, C++, Kahuna, Condor TTZ builder, Printer Driver, Linux, Data Plug, SQL, Black Stone, Black Knight, Talon Play, Mechware commands, TCL).
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Steve Adams | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary