TECH SVCS - Public Key Infrastructure Engineer
Public Key Infrastructure Engineer
Job Number: 21-15597
Job Number: 21-15597
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Public Key Infrastructure Engineer for our client in Princeton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Practical understanding of Public Key Infrastructure including x509 certificates, SSL/TLS handshakes, certificate lifecycle management, Certificate Authorities
- Plan and execute software and/or infrastructure upgrades with minimal service disruption
- Effectively work directly with clients, team members, technical experts, professional staff, and management as needed to deliver new capabilities or provide operational support
- Integrate certificates into Enterprise infrastructures like VPN, LDAP, various web servers, and applications like Adobe, SAP, etc.
- Provide technical assistance to protect enterprise data and infrastructure using certificates and security protocols like SSL/TLS, etc.
- Experience in Venafi or KeyFactor PKI tools and services
- Working experience with encryption libraries like keytool, OpenSSL, networking tools like telnet, traceroute, and nslookup
- Working experience with Windows Server utilities like IIS, certificate snap-ins, Microsoft Certificate Services (ADCS, OCSP)
- Scripting experience (Bash, PowerShell, Python)
- Software development experience using a development tool such as Postman or Java
- Understanding of OOP principles, REST APIs, MVC architecture and Java frameworks (Spring)
- Understanding of load balancers, proxies, and end-to-end encryption architecture
- 8+ years of overall Information Technology experience
- Undergraduate degree, CISSP, NIST standards
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.