TECH SVCS - Bilingual IT Help Desk Customer Service Representative
Bilingual IT Help Desk Customer Service Representative
Job Number: 21-16316
Job Number: 21-16316
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Bilingual IT Help Desk Customer Service Representative for our client in Tampa, FL.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- As a member of the Specialty Service Desk, the Help Desk Analyst is responsible for providing technical/application support to Client employees in the Field and Scientific divisions via phone, ticket or chat inquiries.
- Expectations include an ability to build rapport and develop relationships with end users, strong problem resolution/troubleshooting skills and an ability to provide a high percentage of First Level Resolution.
- Accept incoming calls, redirect calls/tickets, if necessary, to appropriate support groups for resolution while identifying and setting end user expectations for follow-up during the initial interaction.
- Handle incoming chats within department SLA.
- Provide follow-up and status update inquiries to end users on your daily open ticket queue guideline.
- Utilize Knowledgebase to address end user inquiries and create Knowledgebase draft articles to address knowledge gaps.
- Create tickets and document all activities in Client ticket system (ServiceNow).
- Escalate more complex problems or unresolved issues to next level of support.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Minimum of 2 years Help Desk experience
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Experience with call center telephony and ticket system software (Remedy, ServiceNow, Salesforce)
- Experience supporting applications running on Windows operating system
- Experience supporting web based applications
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to troubleshoot
- Flexibility for working hours
- Must be able to work remotely at least 50% of the time
- Basic understanding of ITIL Methodology (not a requirement)
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
June Binuya | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.