Tech Service & AutoCad Technician
|Reference # :||18-00516||Title :||Tech Service & AutoCad Technician|
|Location :||Fremont, CA|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||02/01/2018 / 02/01/2019|
Tech Service & AutoCad Technician
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated Delivery™ and Managed Services.
Eclaro is looking for CAD/SOLIDWORKS Technician for 1- year contract opportunity for our client in Fremont, CA.
Job Description/ Qualifications:
•Perform updates to drawings and schematics by using AutoCAD and/or Solid works
• Perform updates to customer specification
• Effectively communicate with site personnel on daily basis for update requirements.
• Participate in team activities in support of plant improvements and safety initiatives.
• Execute on daily directions from CAD Engineer
• Participate in Failure analysis on returned product to get a better understanding of product and applications.
Knowledge and Experience
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
• AutoCAD and Solid Works training certificate
• 1-3 years demonstrated experience in AutoCAD/Solid works
• Basic Computer knowledge, including MS Office suite experience with Word, Excel and Outlook and Power Point.
• SAP experience highly desirable.
• Strong team orientation with proven safety performance and process troubleshooting knowledge
• Self-driven with a strong work ethic.
• Ability to perform a wide variety of tasks with minimal supervision.
• Strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Detailed oriented – ability to handle tasks free of errors.
• Other duties may be assigned as required.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment free of clutter and hazards
• Update drawing, customer specification as needed
• Effectively communicate with site personnel on all matters pertaining to drawing, specifications
Nature and Scope
• Business environment (market/external conditions/challenges the job faces on a regular basis)
•As a “make to order” environment, On Time Delivery is paramount to the sites business model.
• All orders being sent in to our Quality Department on any given day, must ship out that same day, thus it becomes paramount for the production and QA departments to have complete and accurate information on booked orders. Engineering Department must keep a constant open line of communication with all levels of personnel that touch orders. This includes but is not limited to: CSR, Sales, Production Planners, QA, and/or management.
• Internal and external relationships
If you are interested, send your word version resume to Christine.Villanueva@eclaro.com or feel free to check our twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook page to see our other job openings.
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The Answer™.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees